Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Irresistible Pacific Music

I hate to do this as it seems like I'm "buying time" by featuring an album on two separate posts to this blog. I swear that isn't the case. Yesterday, I featured Don McGlashan's Naming Number Two soundtrack. I also mentioned how difficult it was to find my favorite songs on this blog.

After listening to the album a couple of more times, I just cannot get the songs of this album out of my head. While I featured some of the more traditional songs on this album, giving the "pacific islander music" just a brief mention, I think it does this album a disservice.

Here's another great song from the album that highlights why pacific island music is so irresistible. Enjoy Mila with Eddie Lund and His Tahitians singing Chulu Chululu from the same album.

1. Mila with Eddie Lund and his Tahitians - Chulu Chululu (2.44 MB; 128 kbps MP3)

No comments: